I am a graduate engineer in communications engineering (Dipl. Ing.) and graduated at the Technical University of Munich.
Meanwhile I can look back on more than 25 years of experience in the professional development of embedded systems.
My core competencies are a quick and deep understanding of customer needs and their translation into products that regularly exceed expectations.
In addition, I offer the following skills:
- Development of analogue circuits (e.g. sensor amplifiers, DC/DC converters)
- Development of digital circuits
- Development of 8-, 16- and 32-Bit microcontroller boards (expecially Microchip and ST, as well as 8051 and derivates)
- FPGA-design using VHDL
- 3D-CAD using SolidWorks
- Printed circuit board design using Altium Designer, Target3000! and KiCAD
- Firmware and application development using Assembler, C and C++
- Cross-platform development with the Qt5 framework
- Driver programming for Microsoft Windows and Linux
- Embedded Linux Systems based on buildroot and Yocto
- EMC measurement and interference elimination
In my career as a developer and development manager I was responsible for the following products and developments:
- Infrared Touch Sensors (IRT) (hardware, firmware and driver)
- Infrared Multi-Touch (dreaMTouch, xtreMTouch; hardware, firmware and driver).
- Digital image transmission over optical fiber and Cat.5 cables (CGLx, DVXx)
- Shielded monitors for medical usage (among other things for use directly nearby an MRT)
- Shielded and sealed monitors for marine use
- Shielded and sealed monitors for military use